Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Does this make me a ...blogger?


Yayyyy!! My first post! Um...ok, so I don't know what to do now. I guess I could tell you why I made a blog. Basically, it's because I have a lot of stuff, like theories I make up, and opinions and random thoughts...things other people don' really care about unless they ask you. I figured I'd just become a world famous writer and write a bunch of witty essays, or maybe become a journalist and have a column, like Carrie in "Sex in the City". Unfortunately, those jobs aren't as easy to come by as they seem, lol. So, after reading a few hair and fashion blogs, I said to myself "Self?," and myself said "Yes boo?" (Myself is sweet like that). Then I said, "I've been thinking, and, we're kinda cool right?", and myself said "We're wicked awesome babe...why?". I replied, "Cuz we should sooo make a blog!", to which myself exclaimed "Yo, I was thinking the same thing! With our own blog, we'd have so much room for activities!!". (In advance, I watch a lot of movies, many of them ridiculous, and I'm a quoter...hence the "Stepbrothers" reference...sorry).

Anyways, the moral to the story is, when you have really cool things to say, and nobody cares but you, and talking to yourself starts to get weird, start a blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment