Friday, July 13, 2012

Honey, I'm home!!



Ok. It's official. I am THE worst. If you guys only realized how much work and time I actually spend on this blog creating material that I never post...its sinful, really. But the love of my life @Fl3e (follow him), writer of The Everything Bagel (check it out!) has inspired me to stop the nonsense and post something! So here I am. I was even more surprised to see that I hadn't written anything in about 3 years!! Shameful. However, my last post was about MJ, so maybe I was so distraught that I couldn't post anymore...no? Ok, lol, I tried. Well, regardless of why I stopped posting, I am back to provide you with the pseudo-interesting happenings and thoughts in my life.

Let's just hope I can keep it up cuz if I flake another 3 years, I'll no longer be a "Twenty-Something".

No comments:

Post a Comment