Friday, August 28, 2009

I knew it!!!

MJ DIED FROM LETHAL DOSE OF PRESCRIPTION MEDICATION ADMINISTERED BY HIS PHYSICIAN!! See...now I tried to tell ya'll MJ's doctor was tryna take him out. I tried to tell ya'll that his "team" was not lookin out for his health, they were tryna make money. I even told people that his doctor was doin whatever was gettin him paid. Do I think he meant to kill MJ? Not necessarily. But I do think he went against what he knew was right and gave Mike whatever would make him go to happy. Now, let me ask you, if you kno a man has an addiction to prescription drugs, and is an insomniac why would you offer him drugs used to anesthetize surgery patients? It's dangerous enough for people to have once for medical procedures. Why would it be ok, especially from a medical professional, to have administered daily, to fall asleep?

His so called caretaker was administering the anesthetic propofol, along with a host of other drugs such as anti-anxiety medications, Valium and Ativan, and a sedative Versed, in an IV drip. This was discovered in the toxicology test performed by The Los Angeles Chief Medical Examiner-Coroner, Dr. Sathyavagiswaran. Well now homie is gettin charged with homicie. BOOYAH!! Lol...that is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment