Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Alert: Emergency Post!!

Ok, I just saw something that I couldn't stand to keep to myself. I was watching...BET...yes, I know and 106th and Park was on...yes, I know. It happened to be on the #1 video, which was Mario ft. Sean Garett and Gucci Mane "Break Up". It happens to be one of my current summer jams. This was the first time I saw the video for it. Now, I'm not usually one to judge. Everyone is a unique individual with their own set of traits. I'm not perfect, and neither is anyone else. However, if that video wasn't a modern day "Goldilocks and the Three Bears"...the poor girl was being chased by 3 trolls! You would want to break up to, and run!

Now, I've never personally found Sean Garett or Gucci to be attractive anyway, but apparantly I've never seen them close-up. When Gucci popped on the screen, the first thing I said was "EEWW! Thats his face?!" His lips are too big and black to skip out on chapstick. And the nasty gold grill? Uh uh boo boo. He looks just how he sounds. And Mr. Garett? His face is what I remembered, but he's a big boy (like muscley big)! I must have missed that before. Homeboy is massive! That, plus that face is the complete opposite of his voice. It's like if Mike Tyson could sing like Ne-Yo. As for Mario...I'm just disappointed. He has some exaggerated features (like those Black Hole nostrils of his), but I've always found him to be decent and kinda cute. So why, with that lumpy peanut head, would he think it was a good idea to get a baldie? He just got rid of the braids to get his grown-man on, now he's getting his old man on...smh. Despite the carnival show, I really like the video. I wish I was in it dancing with Baby Bear.




*I don't want anyone to think this reflects how I feel on a regular basis. I was just overwhelmed, lol. That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment