Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Thanks for bursting my bubble...


Hello all. Ok, so you know by now how simple my mind can be, and how easy it is for me to be confused, enlightened, than disturbed..and yes, in that order. Today's bubble burster is Kid Cudi's "Make Her Say". Now, I have heard this song a while ago, and I loved it. It was fresh, used a sample of Lady Gaga's "Pokerface" (another bubble burster) very well and very different than usual. I almost thought it was a remix. It features Common and Kanye, which makes it even hotter. I loves me some Common. I never thought twice about anything. However, after a couple months, I discovered it wasn't a remix, it was all Cudi's. And he was just as nasty as Gaga. His song is called "Make Her Say (Poke Her Face)". Yea..."Cudi: I make her say Gaga:OH, OH, OH, OH Cudi: When I... Gaga: Po-po-po-poke her face (poker face), po-po-poke her face". Geez man... They're lucky the video is cool. I just saw this last week. Me likey. It's rather upscale for a newly popular artist like Kid Cudi, especially being his second video. Here it is:

No comments:

Post a Comment