Tuesday, June 9, 2009

I'm officially a fitness freak!!...well sorta

Ok, so I realize I haven't posted in a while, but I believe I've found the secret to dedicated exercise when it comes to me. I can't think about it, I just have to go and do it. Everyday, for almost a week, I went to the gym religiously. I say "went" because I haven't gone in two days, but that is simply due to inconvenience of schedule and I was actually upset when I found out I couldn't go! I mean, I think about exercise all day, everyday, I can't wait to get to the gym, I wish I could stay longer when I'm there. Even when I don't go to the gym, I work out at home, and I stretch every morning. It's like a miracle, lol. Needless to say, by the end of June, aka the real summer, I will be one hot mama...at least thats the plan. And even if I don't look how I expect, I will be so strong feeling and fit, I won't even care. I'm so proud of myself. Kudos to me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment