Monday, June 1, 2009

Ok...Fine


Alright...So, first of all, I should have posted a long time ago, because after such a very long wait....I HAVE A JOB!!! NO LONGER AM I AN UNEMPLOYED WASTE OF SPACE!!! However, due to something that weighs more heavily on my mind, the review of my current job will have to wait until another post.

This post, is in response to my last real one in which I gave a rather graphic description of my currently saggy butt. I made some proposals like going to he gm, running, taking vitamins...blah blah blah. Yea...I did none of things, as predicted by myself. But I recently saw a video blog of Ciara, and since we are both of slim, athletic build, I have somebody to physically relate to. I will probably never be juicy, lol, but I can look pretty freakin' badd (the good bad, like bad mother--shut your mouth!...I'm only talkin' 'bout Candace...we can dig it!) if I atually tried. Ciara used to be ok. She was tall, long, slim, and had an ok face, but she was kinda regular. Now she's a friggin' Amazon. She grew a butt, her legs are fierce, and she has diamond cut abs. I realize the gym is part of her career, but I'm sure with some determination, I can attain something similar.

Besides, I saw myself in a bathing suit last year, and it was pathetic, to say the least. I'mtrying to rock a bikini this summer, and turn heads...not stomachs. Needless to say, I got some work to do. So this time, no promise. I'm just gonna try to do it. The other post showed what I plan to do...jus remember, Im a lazy procrastinator full of excuses. I offer no guarantees. Today should set off my fitness program...here goes nothing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment