Monday, June 1, 2009

Random

Ok, so...I love surveys. Mostly because I'm very secretive, but if you really ask me, and I like you, I'll tell you what you want to know. I'm just not the overly social "guess what happened today" type. So, surveys let me tell people things about me that I would never think to just come out and say...just because. So, here's one:

What's the first thing that pops into your head when you think of last summer?
--boredom, confusion, sadness, MIAMI n' CRUISE...and losing my first self-bought beautiful phone!!
Give me lyrics from the song you're listening to?
--gotta get you outta my system; i feel so alienated...
What is the last non-alcoholic beverage you had?
--water!
Who was your last text from & what did it say?
--*blush*...don' worry about that & "Hi bay"
Your ex says they never even liked you, you say?
--haha...don't play yourself...you were the president of my fanclub...
Is your current girlfriend/boyfriend better than your old girlfriends/boyfriends?
--I don't compare people...every situation is different.
Do you have someone of the opposite sex you can tell everything to?
--yes, and it's what I always wanted .
How about the same sex?
--not really...unfortunately.
Are you a fast typer?
--I'm aight...
How do you dot your i's?
--like normal people do -- with a dot. I'm too grown to draw hearts and stars.
What do you think of people who show off about their handwriting?
--They're stupid... mostly becuz I sometimes have trouble reading my own, lol.
Have you ever laughed at something that wasn't meant to be funny?
--yeah...all the time. I have a sick way of thinking about things.
Do people often mistake you for a different nationality?
--I usually get Dominican, or black/white mixed.
Do you tan or burn when in the sun?
--Neither...I bronze...don't hate.
Would you rather sleep with someone else, or alone?
--someone else...I feel safer.
Do you like sushi?
--its yummy !
What food do you find disgusting?
--chittlins...I just don't undertand why....
What was the weather like on your birthday?
--uhmm...I don't really remember...I'm assuming cold since it was November, but it wasn't the worst.
Ever kissed someone of the same sex?
--I'm assuming relatives don't count, so none.
Are you laid-back?
--96% of the time :)
Does it matter if your bf/gf smokes?
--Yes. I couldn't imagine kissing an ashtray or smelling like a bar all the time...eeewwww.
Have you had any form of exercise today?
--Went for a walk, and I'm about to do some strength training.
Do you get the trick in the song If u seek amy by Brittney Spears?
--I kinda like that song...I hin I get it, but the "Amy" thing is annoying, so no.
Did you know if you eat too many carrots, your skin can turn orange?
--I don't know about adults, but when I was a baby, they turned my high-yellow but orange all the time.
What's your favorite color gummy bear?
--the red ones....or the green ones....no, Imma go with the red ones.
Your favorite thing to drink on a hot summer day?
--it should be water, but iced tea.
Are you competitive?
--very...whether I'm good at the task or not. I love to win and HATE to lose.
Do you study for tests?
--not like I should, but Imma have to modify that plan for grad scool.
Who was the last person you sat beside at a restaurant?
--umm...don't remember the last restaurant I went to.

No comments:

Post a Comment